And the people served the LORD all the days of Joshua, and all the days of the elders that outlived Joshua, who had seen all the great works of the LORD, that he did for Israel.



And the people served the LORD all the days of Joshua, and all the days of the elders that outlived Joshua, who had seen all the great works of the LORD, that he did for Israel.



Joshua witnessed many mighty acts of the Lord as God led the Israelites through the desert with Moses. The people of Israel served the Lord while Joshua was alive and while others who had seen God's works were alive. It is much easier to have faith when you witness things first or second hand. It's harder when you believe without seeing. Jesus said that those who believe without seeing are blessed. Let's have faith in our great God even though we have not seen.



Heavenly Father, You are great. Your character has never changed. You were the same yesterday and You will be the same tomorrow. I can always count on You. I have not seen Your face, but I have read of Your works throughout history. Make my faith stronger, and help me to believe. Have faith for me when I lack faith. In Jesus' name. Amen.


https://bit.ly/3Jcc23O

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Does God Say About My Finances?

How to Make Money Online For Beginners

What Is the Difference Between the Soul, Spirit Mind, and Creative Mind?